Help your firm or organization learn more about access to justice through this Continuing Legal Education program presented by the Combined Campaign for Justice. Please contact our office to schedule.
CLE Title: CLASI, DVLS, and LSCD – How the Legal Services Agencies Serve Delaware’s Most Vulnerable Individuals.
CLE Description: 60 minutes of instruction – 1 hour of Enhanced Ethics Credit, no charge. Each presentation varies slightly depending on the presenters and location. Includes discussion of:
- The civil legal needs of the poor and vulnerable in Delaware
- Delivery of Legal Services in Delaware
- Setting Case Priorities
- Income Eligibility
- Funding Sources
- Domestic Violence – Studies about Impact
- Housing – Case Example About Impact
- The Impact of Legal Aid in Our Communities
- Combined Campaign for Justice
- Mission and History
- Programs Impacted
- Bar Involvement including Professionalism Standards
- What You Can Do to Help Fill the Gap